Friday 14 November 2014

Your Dimpled Smile…




    I feel it when the sun crawls in
    It flirts my lashes to life
    I read it in Your words
    Stirring my soul to growth
    I see it in the frame on the wall
    The heart the artists paint
    I hold it in my sister’s palm
    And in my father’s warm hug.
    I hear it in the patter
    The marauding rat’s tiny feet
    I dance it with your blessed
    In the fluidity we all crave
    I burn with it in voices
    Sonorous with your beauty


                                                           I mourn it in the tears
And scabs of the child beggar
I touch it in the pages
Of all books, new and old
I tease it in the eyes
Of the bold interested one
I rejoice it in the laugh
Of the burdened tickled man
I breathe it in the dust
The smoke, odour and perfume
I taste it in my buds
Alive in culinary splendour
I ponder it in mishaps
The inevitable human in beings
I always see, touch, taste, smell
I always feel Your dimpled smile
The beauty You are Lord, blesses me
From unworthy existence to incandescent life.



No comments:

Post a Comment